Promotion & Sampling Sites
The City of Port Phillip has a variety of sites to promote your business or product.
Visit Permits and Documentation for a promotional event application form, guidelines and fees.
- St Kilda is an internationally recognised event destination, with over 750,000 people attracted to events last season. Events include: City2Sea, St Kilda Festival and Pride March
- Each year more than 1.3 million people visit St Kilda and it is the second most visited destination in Victoria (Tourism Research Australia)
- In summer, Acland Street, St Kilda attracts over 15,000 people per day (pedestrian count, Council's traffic survey 2016)
- Over 35,000 people commute through St Kilda daily
- The area is known for its beaches, dining, diversity, live music, arts and culture.
The City of Port Phillip has 11 km of beach frontage, internationally recognised locations, heritage listed gardens and popular shopping strips. High visitation in the area attracts a diverse demographic and we can provide advice on areas that would suit your activity.
- Beaches: Elwood, St Kilda, Middle Park, Port Melbourne and Sandridge
- Gardens: Catani, O’Donnell, South Beach Reserve and Alma Park
- Shopping strips: Acland St, Fitzroy St, Carlisle St, Clarendon St, Ormond Rd and Bay St
- Iconic sites: Luna Park Forecourt, Marina Reserve Skate Park and Station Pier
- Onsite activations
- New product launches
- Product sampling and giveaways
- Flyer distribution
For more information see Locations and Resources.
- Choose the location best suited to your activity or contact us for advice:
- Complete the application form.
- Supply a certificate of currency and details of your activity.
Fees apply for all promotions and sampling activities.